I pulled out a lonely piece of ladybug fabric and told myself I could work it into a quilt. It wasn't a very big piece, so I made some stripsets, subcut them, swapped and flipped the pieces and ended up with this. I can't think of a catchy name, so I'm just calling it Ladybugs. It measures 48 x 54. I guess it falls into the toddler category. I will give it to my guild for donation.
I get to add this to my CCQ's (Charity/Child Comfort Quilt) page.
Today I'm linking up with :
Susan at Quilt Fabrication
and Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts
Thursday with Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation
Visit these fun sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!