Thursday, February 25, 2016

CCQ #28 - Ladybug Wings

I had pieces leftover from my last project, Ladybugs.  I thought to design a baby quilt around the leftovers- strips from stripsets and a strip of the ladybug fabric.  I thought I was working along quite nicely,  went to bed last night with it all quilted, just waiting for the binding.  Saw it this morning and it was fright - full of orange.  The navy binding toned that down some, but not enough.  I sure hope it doesn't make some poor infant cross-eyed.  It measures 38 x 38.



I'm adding this to my CCQ page which is a collection of  my donation quilts.

I'm linking up with  Michelle for Lets Make Baby Quilts   and  Lisa in Port Hope for TGIFF.

Visit these sites to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. As to that brightness, the pale and pastel color cones are the last to develop in the human eye, so this will be great for a baby to really see it! It doesn't seem at all frightful to me, either. ~ Desertsky Quilting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!